Fast track your business career and open the door to senior management.
An MBA is an opportunity to increase and deepen your range of management skills. With a focus on collaborative learning, USC's flexible program has been designed to deliver practical, experience-based knowledge you can apply in your current role while you study. The program covers contemporary trends and influences in business, and will build on your skills in the core areas of leadership, critical thinking and analysis.
- Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
- * Estimated tuition fees are based on 2021 rates. Refer to international fees for more information.
- Not all majors/minors and elective options are available at every campus. You should refer to the What Can I Study tab, and the proposed study sequence for your chosen campus and intake for further information.
- Inherent Academic Requirements
Prospective students must consider the Inherent Academic Requirements before applying to study this program.
- Program coordinator
- Dr Preston Teeter
In this program you will:
- Study in a team environment, where you and your fellow program participants can share your real-life management challenges and how you can apply problem-solving skills
- Explore the fundamentals of accounting, finance, strategic management and marketing
- Choose to specialise in your own areas of interest, including entrepreneurship, global business management, health sector business management and more
- Have the flexibility to study either on campus or online
To be considered for admission candidates would normally be required to:
- possess an undergraduate degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent *
- have at least two years relevant full-time equivalent work or other relevant experience; and
- candidates whose first language is other than English must demonstrate an appropriate level of English proficiency. Refer to the English language requirements
* Applicants who do not possess an undergraduate degree but have at least 3 years’ relevant full-time equivalent work or other relevant experience may be admitted to the qualifying Graduate Certificate in Business Administration.
Successful completion of the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration will qualify the candidate for entry into the MBA for completion of the remaining courses.
You qualify for high level management roles, such as, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, General Manager, Senior Project Manager or Account Executive.
Sunshine Coast and Online intakes are:* Session 1, Session 2, Session 3, Session 5, Session 6, Session 7.
*Session 1 and Session 7 intakes are an accelerated study sequence only
*Session 2, Session 3 and Session 5 can be completed in either standard or accelerated study sequence
*Session 6 can be completed in a standard or accelerated study sequence. International students must complete the accelerated study sequence
What will I study?
Select your location, starting year and starting semester below to display your program structure and study sequence.
The study sequence ONLY represents the CURRENT program structure. Students MUST follow their commencing structure and use this study sequence to guide enrolment.
Related newsUSC Newsroom
Free planning course for Moreton Bay businesses8 February
The success of a six-week planning course in helping small business owners and managers in the Moreton Bay region tackle the challenges and opportunities of a COVID economy has prompted a second series from Thursday 4 March.
Business leader is 2020 Outstanding Alumnus16 October 2020
A business leader whose collaboration skills brought about success for a large group of companies in Papua New Guinea while also tackling the widespread community issue of domestic violence has been named USC’s Outstanding Alumnus for 2020.
USC helps small business owners plan for success29 September 2020
A free USC workshop series will give small business owners and managers in the Moreton Bay region the chance to learn how to future-proof their success while earning credit towards a Business degree.