This course examines innovation’s role in making firms future ready. You will develop innovation, creativity and problem-solving skills to identify emerging opportunities and propose a compelling business case to pursue these opportunities. The innovation process skills you learn in this course will assist you to develop solutions applicable to industry problems, digital transformation and sustainability challenges. The course will also equip you with knowledge and skills to maximise your potential for career progression and employment outcomes.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- MBA701 or EMB751
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 2, Session 7
- Moreton Bay: Session 2
- Online: Session 2, Session 7
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.