USC administers two types of HDR scholarships.
1. USC Research scholarships
- Tuition fee offset and/or stipend scholarships from a range of funding bodies and administered by USC.
- Use the scholarship search below to browse available USC Research scholarships.
- For information on the application process visit Applying for a USC Research Scholarship.
2. Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships
- There is one round per year for the Research Training Program.
- RTP applications will be accepted between 1 August 2020 and Sunday 11 October 2020
- HDR program application dates differ to the RTP application dates and are due earlier.
- For information on how to apply, eligibility requirements, scholarship conditions and RTP and program application dates visit the Applying for a Research Training Program Scholarship.