For organisations, leadership is associated with enhanced attraction, retention & commitment of higher performing staff. Individually, leadership abilities are related to career progress, in addition to higher levels of fulfilment and productivity. In this course, you will focus on leadership at individual, team and organisational levels, foundational leadership approaches, contemporary issues, and visionary and strategic leadership.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program or (enrolled in Program SC410, SC411, SC425, SC404 or SC405 and 280 units completed towards these Programs)
- MBA707 or EMB757
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 3, Session 6
- South Bank: Session 3
- Online: Session 3, Session 6
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.