At USC, we see opportunity. Everywhere.
We’re a young university, not limited by tradition or old ways of thinking. We strive to pass this mindset on to our students and staff.
Whether it’s building a career or pursuing a lifelong passion, connecting with your community at home or all around the world, we’re here to help you realise every opportunity.
We value your natural curiosity, your creativity, your resourcefulness, and your commitment to make an impact on the people around you.
This supportive environment sets us apart – our teachers and staff dedicated to ensuring you have the tools you need to reach your goals, whatever they may be.
We provide the hands-on learning and practical skills needed by the people of our diverse regions from Moreton Bay to the Fraser Coast: the nurses, teachers, mental health and medical professionals, environmentalists, scientists, engineers, lawyers, problem solvers, creators and creative thinkers, high-performance athletes, entrepreneurs and the leaders of tomorrow who improve the lives of people at home and abroad.
To become Australia’s premier regional university.
Enriching our regions, connecting with our communities and creating opportunities for all.
At USC we will:
- Advocate for equitable access to education and knowledge.
- Recognise and embrace diversity and inclusion.
- Champion environmental sustainable principles and practices.
- Commit to fair and ethical behaviour.
- Respect our people, our communities, and their potential.
- Be accountable to ourselves and each other.
- Strive for excellence and innovation in all that we do.