As professionals you make decisions on a daily basis. A ‘good’ decision is based upon credible information and research. This course will provide you with knowledge and skills in business research that will allow you to propose research projects which provide the support for evidenced based decision making, as well as evaluate the quality of research conducted by others. This course covers all stages of the research process from problem definition to analysing, reporting and interpreting results.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- MBA703 or EMB753
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 5
- Online: Session 5
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.