Stand out on the global business stage.
In an increasingly complex and globalised business world, the demands of management require skills across all facets of business. This program explores the diverse facets of the international business environment, and allows you to broaden your skills to prepare for senior management roles.
- Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
- * Estimated tuition fees are based on 2021 rates. Refer to international fees for more information.
- Not all majors/minors and elective options are available at every campus. You should refer to the What Can I Study tab, and the proposed study sequence for your chosen campus and intake for further information.
- Program coordinator
- Dr Wayne Graham
You'll study strategy development, cross-cultural management, international marketing and managing international supply chains and finance. Courses explore current business issues and allow you to learn to integrate knowledge and skills across functions and disciplines, while focusing on the application of theory and execution practice.
To be considered for admission candidates would normally be required to:
- possess an undergraduate degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent
- have at least two years relevant full-time equivalent work or other relevant experience; and
- candidates whose first language is other than English must demonstrate an appropriate level of English proficiency. Refer to the English language requirements
Graduates work in a diverse range of roles in industry and public sector organisations.
Sunshine Coast and Online intakes are Session 1, Session 2, Session 3, Session 5, Session 6, Session 7.
Students commencing in Session 7 or Session 1 who wish to complete in an accelerated study mode and who do not enter with a reduced volume of learning will need to negotiate a study plan with the Program Coordinator.
What will I study?
Select your location, starting year and starting semester below to display your program structure and study sequence.
The study sequence ONLY represents the CURRENT program structure. Students MUST follow their commencing structure and use this study sequence to guide enrolment.