Want to advance your career or take your own business to the next level? This specialised graduate certificate is designed to build the knowledge and skills you need to lead an innovative, agile and sustainable business enterprise in today's digital business environment.
In this program you will:
- Develop skills in innovation, digital literacy, creative thinking, problem solving and decision making
- Learn the knowledge and expertise to maximise your potential for career progression with topics such as strategic leadership and self-management
- Apply your learning to real business projects, and use management frameworks to address challenges and create viable solutions through design-based thinking
How to apply
To apply for the Graduate Certificate in Business Innovation and Leadership, submit the completed online application form via Apply USC.
- Successfully complete 48 units as outlined in the program structure
- Completing this program within the specified (full-time) duration is based on studying 48 unit points per semester (normally 4 courses) and following the recommended study sequence
- The unit value of all courses is 12 units unless otherwise specified
- It is each students responsibility to enrol correctly according to your course requisites, program rules and requirements and be aware of the academic calendar dates
- Refer to the Managing your progression page for help in understanding your program structure, reviewing your progress and planning remaining courses.