Increasing customer expectations, emerging technologies and agile competitors drive businesses to explore approaches to retain and sustain a competitive advantage and capitalise on new opportunities. In response, this course takes a practical approach to entrepreneurship and business model innovation. This course covers a variety of methods to generate ideas, to design and gather support, and propose ways to integrate, assess and evaluate entrepreneurial endeavours.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 1
- Online: Session 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.