The objective of this course is to provide managers with the necessary skills required to deal effectively with the conceptual and human dimensions of management. Emphasis is placed on human behaviour and the interaction among managers and followers in organisational settings. Case analyses are engaged to focus on developing the participant’s ability to manage individuals, groups and organisational processes.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- MBA707 or MGT701
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1A: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.