Social Work Field Education 2 provides the final opportunity for you to apply classroom based learning to a social work practice context with emphasis upon the development of your own practice framework. You will have the opportunity to integrate knowledge and practice beginning level skills in one or more social work methods and be able to identify and articulate your ongoing learning and development needs in these areas.
- (SWK301 or SWK300) and (SWK402 or SWK407)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Fraser Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.