Social work is a dynamic area of professional practice. This course equips you as a practitioner with knowledge and skills to actively contribute to a range of core direct practice processes across a range of practice contexts. These processes include collaborative case management; developing and facilitating experiential programs; facilitating collective action; and writing well-founded social work reports that assist decision making. Such processes often occur in practice contexts typified by social and systemic complexities and containing significant ethical challenges for practitioners.
- Enrolled in Programs AR303, AR362, AR372 or AR363
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.