Social Work Field Education 1 provides the first opportunity for you to apply classroom-based learning to a social work practice context. It allows for the social work values, theories, knowledge and skills to be integrated into practice in a safe, supported and supervised environment. It emphasises social work practice in an agency, demanding that you engage in what it means to work in an organisational context. It enables experience in social work methods, knowledge applied, and skills to be developed. Critical reflection on your practice and impact of organisational contexts will be emphasised.
- Completed 192 units in Program AR362 or AR363
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.