This course covers complex knowledge of enablers and barriers to occupational performance for older persons. Function and occupational adaptation will be explored with consideration of typical changes with ageing, and conditions which may be experienced in older adulthood. You will apply learning from this and previous courses, to effectively address issues experienced in older adulthood and to articulate your clinical reasoning. These include, life transitions, maintenance of skills, the use of adaptive equipment, changing occupational roles and coping with changes in functional capacity.
- OCC201 and OCC212 and OCC232 and OCC222 and enrolled in Program SC440
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.