This course will consolidate and apply neuroscience and occupational science knowledge to a variety of clinical conditions. This application will result in an understanding of how body structures and functions impact on activities and participation. The course will include clinical reasoning to identify client centred occupational goals.
- OCC102 and PSY203 and LFS103 and LFS112 and LFS122 and SPX201 and enrolled in Program SC440, AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.