Occupational therapists use a variety of observational, analytical, and measurement tools to understand constraints to occupational performance. This course will provide you with the foundation for evaluating clients and analysing assessment data. You will learn to use a variety of assessment tools and approaches for evaluating occupational performance. You will also gain experience in synthesising assessment findings into reports.
- OCC102, PSY101, SPX201, OCC202 and enrolled in Program SC440
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.