This is a placement preparation course for allied health students, designed to develop emerging professional skills, knowledge and behaviours that will be required for future work-integrated-learning (WIL) experiences.
- (OCC202 and enrolled in Program SC440) or (HLT208 and enrolled in Program SC307) or (OCC202 and enrolled in Program SC367 with a Prosthetics & Orthotics Extended Major)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast Health Institute: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.