This course provides an introduction to the theory, research, and application of motor control and learning. The content is aimed at providing students with an understanding of many of the important principles that influence how movement is initiated, controlled, learned, instructed, and performed. This information is likely to be applicable to a broad range of areas including elite and developmental level sport, physical education, and physical therapy settings.
- LFS122 or HLT100 or SPX103
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.