This course enables you to understand the principles behind exercise prescription and programming, and to gain some of the practical skills in safe and effective lifting technique, with a focus on strength and conditioning. You will be able to identify the principles of exercise, and be introduced to the basic principles of overload, frequency, and intensity. You will understand and identify safety and correct technique in lifting principles.
- Enrolled in Program AB101, SC304, SC354, SC344, SC346, SC347, SC110, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.