The course introduces you to the essential components of scientific research design and statistical methods that can be used to summarise, analyse and interpret scientific data. Practical examples across all of the scientific disciplines are used in learning materials and tutorials.
- SCI201 or CPH261
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.