In this course you will examine the complex array of legal and ethical issues associated with paramedic clinical practice and the implications the law and ethics have on your clinical practice as a contemporary paramedic. The law and bioethical principles impact upon every part of your clinical practice and your employment as a paramedic, with your decisions regarding the provision of clinical care increasingly subjected to public scrutiny. Contemporary legal and bioethical issues will be examined in order for you to critically appraise the decisions you make as a paramedic.
- PAR101 and PAR103 and enrolled in Program SC395 or SC306
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.