This course is designed to be an experiential learning opportunity as a member of an operational paramedic crew. Students will also undertake supervised health assessments and activities in the aged care setting. Students will be required to work through a range of learning activities outlined within a specifically designed student clinical and professional objectives learning tool. Students will complete and submit a portfolio which will form the basis of assessment for this course.
- PAR101 and PAR102 and enrolled in Program SC395
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 8
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.