This is a foundation course in paramedic professional studies, designed to introduce you to concepts crucial to the rapidly evolving field of paramedic practice. This course will empower you with the key concepts and skills in paramedic professional practice. This course will introduce you to the nature of paramedic practice, foundational clinical skills; evidence based patient care, systems of health care delivery, professional communication skills and workplace health and safety.
- Enrolled in Program SC395 or SC306
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.