Understanding and implementing evidence-based health practice (EBP) is an imperative for all health care practitioners. In this course you will build on undergraduate research knowledge to develop a critical understanding of the approaches, methods and procedures involved in generating rigorous research knowledge. You will investigate and critique EBP guidelines and the issues that surround the implementation of evidence in healthcare. You will learn about the procedures required to approve and support research, applying their knowledge by developing a research proposal.
- Enrolled in Program SC723, SC713, SC742, SC514, SC423 or SC420
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.