The Professional Internship provides the opportunity for you to become immersed in a professional environment in order to enhance knowledge and skills in a speciality area of practice. Students have the opportunity to demonstrate their learning through the development of a professional portfolio or completion of a discrete project Students will identify a professional mentor to assist in the development of the internship program and facilitate achievement of learning goals.
- Enrolled in Program SC546, SC723, SC742, SC420 or SC423
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band IA
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.