This course will enable you to consider the local, national and global threats that impact on the health of populations across the globe. Emergency and disaster situations will be considered within the cultural and ethnic contexts in which they arise. You will have the opportunity to research and plan a project for an emergency disaster within a global context.
- Enrolled in Program SC741, SC742, SC423 or SC420
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.