This is your final work integrated learning course as you prepare to transition to practice as a registered nurse. You will undertake 320 hours of supervised placement in various healthcare settings where you have the opportunity to work in healthcare teams to provide quality, safe care. You will consolidate your learning to prepare for graduate practice. You will critically self-appraise your practice and with your facilitator evaluate your capability and competence using the accepted nursing standards for practice at a level consistent with a graduate nursing student.
- NUR311 and enrolled in Program SC391 or SC392. Session 4 offering is for students who commenced in a mid year offering of SC391 and any student in SC392.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 4, Session 7
- Moreton Bay: Session 4, Session 7
- Caboolture: Session 4, Session 7
- Fraser Coast: Session 4, Session 7
- Gympie: Session 4, Session 7
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.