In this graduate course, you will utilise prior knowledge to plan and implement therapeutic, evidence-based interventions and care for people with complex health alteration. The emphasis is on implementation of person centred, evidence based, safe decision-making and clinical care incorporating leadership and quality assurance principles. These will be underpinned by the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards (NSQHSS) that are essential for the provision of safe quality health care. You will further develop your critical thinking and problem solving using clinical case scenarios in the nursing laboratory. You will review and reflect on your learning in order to develop your practice in preparation for NUR304 Clinical Practice 4 in order to meet the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) Registered nurse standards for practice at a developing level.
- NUR287 and NUR331 and enrolled in Program SC391 or SC392.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast Health Institute: Not Currently Offered
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Moreton Bay: Not Currently Offered
- Caboolture: Not Currently Offered
- Fraser Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Gympie: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.