In this course, you will develop your introductory songwriting knowledge and skills into a community-facing skillset. You will be guided by lecturers and other industry practitioners as you engage in intermediate songwriting tasks including lyric writing, expanded concepts of pitch and rhythm, sound design, and musical direction. These tasks will culminate in an interdisciplinary collaborative project presented in a community based environment with you as musical director.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.