In this course, you will study the history of popular music in 20th and 21st Century Western traditions. You will use this knowledge to engage in creative tasks that will include stylistic songwriting and historically informed production and recording techniques. These tasks will culminate in a sound recording reflective of your historically informed approach to songwriting and production.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.