In this course you will study legal issues of particular significance to aged persons ('elders'). Some issues - such as aged care accommodation - affect elders alone. Others - such as impaired decision-making capacity, enduring powers of attorney, social security entitlements, age discrimination, wills and family provision obligations - are of special importance to elders. You will also consider the ethical obligations of lawyers, executors, carers and guardians.
- LAW202 and LAW204 and LAW206 and enrolled in any Law Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.