Contracts B completes your studies in the Australian law of contract. In this course you will consider rules concerning performance, termination and remedies for breach and you will examine a range of factors that may impact on the enforceability of a contract. One of the themes we explore is the encroachment on freedom of contract by principles of justice and fair dealing as developed by the courts of equity and latterly, and increasingly, by Parliaments. You will continue to develop your skills of case reading and analysis and your skills of statutory interpretation.
- (LAW203 and enrolled in any Law Program except AR391) or
- LAW102 and enrolled in AR391
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.