This course increases the proficiency in spoken and written Japanese language as well as the understanding of Japanese society. Reading materials reflect the level of literacy acquired in previous study.
- JPN300 or JPN310
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.