Building on the skills, knowledge and practices developed in JPN210, this course will expand your ability to interact across a range of face-to-face and online Japanese language environments, equipping you to more effectively navigate the different formal and informal situations you will encounter. You will apply your skills as an independent language learner to further develop your personal communicative ability.
- INT220 or JPN210 or Course Coordinator approval
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.