This course provides for a semester of intensive Japanese in-country studies at a Japanese university with which USC has a partnership agreement. This course allows students of Japanese language and culture to continue their formal instruction as well as intensive first-hand experience in the speech communities and the cultures of Japan. Class contact time is as required by the host institution. Course benefits include the development of greater fluency in the language, a deeper understanding of Japanese society and culture, and improved intercultural competence and communication skills.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required, JPN210 and 2 USC Japanese language courses
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.