In this course you will develop knowledge about your role as a health practitioner in contributing to the health and wellbeing of individuals, communities and populations in a comprehensive primary health care context. You will develop and apply skills in interprofessional collaboration and reflection and will explore the meaning and relevance of the social gradient, ethics, health literacy and culture in health.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.