The final year project represents the capstone and culmination of your four-year engineering degree. It allows you to demonstrate that you can put engineering theory into practice and operate at a professional level. The overall aim of this course is to provide you with the opportunity to demonstrate proficiency in engineering research and design. This will be done through an approved research or design project and the production of a report that clearly presents the results in such a way as to allow repetition of the work by others.
- 228 units completed and enrolled in Program SC404, SC405, SC410, SC411 or SC425
- ENG302 and (ENG403 or ENG304)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.