In professional practice, most engineers will spend significant amounts of time managing projects. ENG302 aims to provide you with appropriate knowledge, skills and techniques that would be used to maximise project outcomes and success. This will be useful for your final-year project proposal, and will include areas such as project life cycle, project management processes, project scope, time management, quality, and procurement.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.