This course is designed to build advanced skills and knowledge based on prior experiences of the Australian Curriculum: English. You will be able to expand your repertoire of approaches to differentiated teaching in the area of reading and writing. Offering a comprehensive exploration of the models, approaches and theories of language acquisition, you will be empowered to make practical connections between the theory and practice of language instruction.
- EDU767 and enrolled in Program ED707
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.