In this course, you will investigate the developmental nature of learning English for early childhood and primary students. Through an exploration of children's literature and language learning theory, you will analyse a range of genres and identify individual texts for their alignment with the Australian Curriculum: English and wider curriculum. Through an analysis of the English curriculum strands: Literacy, Language and Literature, along with teaching frameworks and guidelines, you will create, construct and evaluate inclusive sequences of learning for diverse groups of learners.
- Enrolled in Program ED707
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.