This course focusses on using data in schools to improve student outcomes. You will research, synthesise and reflect on educational data at the national, state and classroom levels, identify differentiation needs and strategies, work collaboratively in learning communities and explore ethical issues. You will consider how to communicate with and include stakeholders to improve educational outcomes. You will apply research to justify pedagogical decisions.
- Enrolled in Program ED508, ED705, ED706 or ED707
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.