You will develop an understanding of the Australian Curriculum: Mathematics (Prep to Year 3). You will explore current research in early learning and teaching of mathematics to enable you to conceptualise, plan and design learning, teaching and assessments. You will consider a range of strategies including play-based and inquiry learning as well as interpret student thinking and diagnose misconceptions to improve student learning. You will also explore the linkages with literacy, numeracy and ICT and develop your mathematical content knowledge.
- Enrolled in Program AB101, ED303, ED304,ED306, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.