This course develops your personal proficiency in, and knowledge of, the structure and usage of the English language and concepts of literacy acquisition. You will acquire knowledge of the different functions of language, textual features, traditional and functional grammar terms, and aspects of language and literacy acquisition. You will develop awareness of the essential role that English language and literacy plays from early childhood through to the secondary school years.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.