Understanding the principles of business management and how people interact in organisations can create a distinct advantage for businesses. This course facilitates your understanding of how and why behaviour in organisations influences work performance and collaboration that contributes to organisational goals. Business environments and structure influence managerial decision-making and planning. Increased knowledge of ethical and sustainable business practices (aligned with SDG definitions) facilitates learning about values and the difference you can make in your own and others’ work lives.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.