USC is the Sunshine Coast’s premier destination for training camps. USC Sunshine Coast is Australia's first facility to receive accreditation through the Australian Institute of Sport.
The USC Sport precinct hosts world class and purpose built infrastructure, supported by internationally renowned industry experts and university researchers and academics. We accommodate high performance teams and athletes from around the world and cater to all sporting levels and disciplines.
Accredited sports facilities
USC's sports precinct is unmatched on the Sunshine Coast. It offers a:
- National-standard indoor sports stadium
- High performance gym
- Aquatic precinct with 50 metre Olympic-standard pool, 25 metre pool, plunge pools and aquatic recovery centre
- World Athletics-approved athletics track
- Outdoor playing fields
- Outdoor courts
- Outdoor barbecue area
All facilities are located within walking distance.
The Sunshine Coast's sub-tropical climate is ideal for training with lots of sunshine and a comfortable climate, year-round. The close proximity to beaches, rainforest and popular tourist destinations provides plenty of options for relaxation and fun once the hard work is done. The Sunshine Coast has a domestic airport and Brisbane International Airport is 90 minutes drive away.
Research-backed athlete support
USC's leading sport and exercise scientists provide research-backed advice, programs and athlete support. We offer performance testing, injury prevention assessments, and strength and conditioning programs for teams and athletes.
Flexible and tailored camps
We can provide a package to meet your team's needs. We have the right combination of facilities, passion, experience and athlete support to make your next training camp a success.
Teams training at USC
- Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club
- Canadian High Performance Paralympic Swim Team
- New Zealand High Performance Paralympic Swim Team
- Swimming Australia Swim Squads
- Queensland Reds Rugby Union
- Brisbane Lions Australian Rules Development Squad
- Welsh High Performance Swimming Team
- South Australia Redbacks Cricket
- Australian Wallabies National Rugby Union Team
- French Olympic Swim Team
- VIC Centre High Performance Swim Team
- Singapore National Swim Team
- Singapore National Netball Teams
- Melbourne Demons Football Club
- Carlton Football Club
- Australian Diamonds National Netball Team