Biomechanics 1 is designed to introduce you to the field of biomechanics. In this course you will explore, describe, analyse and predict the characteristics of movement for the human body. Biomechanics 1 is divided into two sections. In the first section, the laws of physics are addressed and then applied to human motion, while the second section is based on the application of these principles to gait analysis and specific sport and exercise activities.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.