This course follows on from SGD304 Students will realise the prototype and project milestones developed in the earlier course. By synthesising and applying knowledge relevant to serious game design students will work in small teams to design and produce a functional game, leveraging game design theory and appropriate design principles and tools.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- Clinical Psych, Foreign Languages, Visual & Performing Arts:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.