This course requires you to synthesise and apply knowledge relevant to game design and production in an applied, self-directed project. You will work in small teams to design and produce a functional game, leveraging game design theory and appropriate design principles and tools. The project will be negotiated with the course coordinator.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.