This course is the first in a two-semester game design and development studio experience (followed by SGD305). Students will work in a multidisciplinary team to design a game, develop a vertical slice of a game demonstrating core mechanics, and will plan project milestones to ensure readiness for the second stage in SGD305.
- Course Coordinator Consent Required
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.