This course extends on the fundamental skills and knowledge of 2D and 3D computer graphics acquired in SGD101. This course focusses on techniques and concepts associated with the design and creation of both organic and hard surface 3D models within a professional game development context. You will identify, communicate and apply essential theoretical and practice-based approaches in the design and production of both 3D characters and vehicles.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.